"Save Project on File" "almost hangs" Squeak?

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 7 04:20:20 UTC 2004

Hello,

I have a simple project with a Playfield with one Morph and one script
(stopped). When I do "Save Project on File", and select local directory,
Squeak is "Collecting" and then "Publishing" forever (well I had patience for
about 7 minutes max).

This is on SuSE 8.2 Squeak 3.7b-5967. In the process, Squeak uses about 90%
resources and it feels almost "hang" but it's not, always refreshes after a
while.

Does this feel like a bug or can there be something about the project? I would
attach the project but do not know how to export it in some other way.

Milan

PS PLease let me know if the	squeakland at squeakland.org is a better forum for
such questions ...