start activeX out of Squeak possible?

Thomas Bernitt thom-ber at gmx.net
Wed Jul 7 04:49:41 UTC 2004

Hi John

Sounds very interesting. I'm  not a .net-user so far, but I  want to know
more about that stuff. It is because I want to use it on the job too, and so
it would be fine to have a free software solution (I want to use squeak).

But I need your help: Where can I find the code of the .net-interface and
may I have a little example how to instantiate and automate my COM object?

Thanks a lot

Thomas