"Save Project on File" "almost hangs" Squeak?

mds zenporcupinegrind at breathe.com
Wed Jul 7 16:13:11 UTC 2004

Hi Milan,

I've got a feeling this is related to the ImageSegment problems that
Goran and I have also been experiencing in relation to SqueakMap.

Ken in fact suggested a test for this ImageSegment issue --- that of
in the same primitive 99 failings; this might be what you're
experiencing [I can't tell without a full report].

The hope is that the 64-bit code amendments from Ian and co. will
rectify the problem. For now, try running your VM with the -memory ##m
switch and trying this procedure again; if you still have the same
problems, the likelihood is it's an unrelated issue, else we're at least
on the same page.

Regards,
Marc