Magma....

Kamil Kukura kamk at volny.cz
Thu Jul 8 16:18:24 UTC 2004

> I have yet not worked *extensively* using Magma - but I *do* have a
> fully working web app using it with a Magma-local db. The key here is
> probably that I use 3.6-5424 + Magma 1.0gamma6.
> And given that I have had no problems at all, it works smoothly.

Lucky you :) I just tried to put into session's root one MagmaCollection
with just one object and I got into situation where almost any operation
with Magma is causing deadlock. Interrupt shows it is something with
submitGuard semaphore.

I wish I'd have weeks or maybe months for debugging this miracle but I
think I'll give GOODS a try. Hopefully I'll find out how to use BTree.

--
Kamil