Magma

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Jul 9 18:49:09 UTC 2004

On Jul 9, 2004, at 7:00 AM, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:

> As Chris said, Magma seems to work smoothly with the 3.5 VM, at least
> all my simple tests worked fine so far.

Great to hear.  I'm installing the most recent version of Magma, since
I haven't tried it for a while, and I just wanted to point out for
anyone else doing the same thing that because it makes use of
Monticello's dependency mechanism, the Magma install seems to go much
more smoothly if you have Monticello loaded first.

Chris, I'm trying it out in a 3.7b image on a 3.7 VM, as you suggested.
  I'll report on how it goes.

Avi