Magma

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Fri Jul 9 19:21:19 UTC 2004

Chris Muller wrote:
[snip]
> Let me say, no matter what anyone else thinks about it, *I* will continue to
> use Magma for *my* projects.  I know how reliable it is; and I'm starting to
> build some serious programs on it that I will be releasing later this year.
>
> Darn it, I'm sorry if I sound defensive here..  Obviously, I've put a lot of
> work into Magma (years) so it troubles me when it is misunderstood or misused.
> I want to do whatever I can to help anyone who wants to use it.  Anyone who
> gives it a chance and give me a chance, I think that person will be rewarded.

Hello Chris,

Thanks for the comments.

I am very glad to hear of your experiences with Magma.
I am also very glad to hear you communicate your passion for Magma.

I will definitely give Magma a try and give you the opportunity.

Will I run into any issues with a few million objects?
Does it scale to that level or beyond?

Thanks,

Jimmie Houchin