"Save Project on File" "almost hangs" Squeak?

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Sat Jul 10 05:00:31 UTC 2004

On Friday 09 July 2004 8:51 pm, Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> > Then it
> > can't be a general issue with ImageSegment saving. Did you try to do
> > alt-. while it is running? That will hopefully get a notifier so that
> > you can get into the debugger and/or send a debug.log.
>
> Doing Atl-. while the "Save as" is running brings me to the debugger.
> Unfortunately I do not know enough about Squeak or it's debugger to get a
> debug.log. I made a screenshot of where I get after Atl-. ,  and can attach
> (70K),please let me know if it makes sense / would help to attach it here.
> Or if I can be helped to get the "log".

If you have the standard Preference settings, the debug log file should be
produced automaticaly in the same directory when you interrupt Squeak with an
Alt-. keystroke.

Alternatively, you can choose "Debug" from the pre-debug window that pops up,
then choose "mail out bug report" to send it here.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/