Some Newbie questions

Jochen Riekhof jochen at riekhof.de
Sat Jul 10 09:16:07 UTC 2004

Hi...

 while developing WarpSketchMorph, my first Morphic experience, a couple
of apparent newbie questions arised. Here they are:
1. How can I make that my Morph shows up in the alphabetical morph menu?
2. What is necessary for a Morph to become part of the Squeak-Map?
3. Is there a new VM planned for 3.7? I use the 3.6 VM now as I did not
find anything newer for download.
4. Should I port WarpSketchMorph to be a subclass of ImageMorph instead
of SketchMorph? I read somewhere that the latter  is kind of deprecated.
5. Is it possible to open a Browser on the class of the contents of a
workspaceVariable?
e.g. I have
c _ 1 @ 1.
c  <-------------------- cursor here and (e.g.) alt/cmd-b
...I would like to directly open a browser on  the class Point.. Is
there such a shortcut?
Now, I inspect first, select self and then alt/cmd b, which is kind of
longwinded.

Ok, ok, I stop now :-).

Ciao

...Jochen