Comanche - Failed primitives in Socket objects

Frantisek Fuka fuxoft at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 19:10:39 UTC 2004

While running the latest Comanche on Windows 98 and setting mode: to
#debug, I get lots of "Failed primitive" exceptions in Socket objects
almost immediately when I try a simple "load test" (holding down F5
key in my browser).

Is this the result of limited number of sockets in Windows 98? I tried
similar test with Twisted Python frameword and there didn't seem to be
any problems. When running the server under Linux, in standard mode
(not #debug) will there be problems like this if the traffc is high?
If the mode is not #debug, are all the exceptions correctly discarded?

--
Frantisek Fuka (yes, that IS my real name)
(and it's pronounced "Fran-tjee-shek Foo-kah")
My E-Mail: fuka at fuxoft.cz
My Homepage: http://www.fuxoft.cz
My ICQ UIN: 2745855
FFFILM: http://surf.to/fffilm