Reading in a project problem

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sun Jul 11 19:03:32 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Have an issue with reading in a saved project file that I saved to a local
file. Saving the project appears to go smoothly. However, when I've read the
project from different computers (3 of 'em) computers: The one I saved it on
(computer #1, I'll call it) reads in the project fine into a clean image. On
the other two computers (both clean as well and same version 3.7b #5969), I
receive the following menu:

"Reading an instance of <class>. Which modern class should it translate to?"

With the following selections
	Let me type the name now
	Let me think about it
	Let me find a conversion file on the disk.

The <class> that is reported in the menu is different on each computer. That
is, on computer #2 the class is one class and computer #3 the class is
something different.

Is this a problem of the order in which classes are read in?
Did I not prepare the project correctly? It seems strange that computer #1
reads the project fine.

I have searched for an answer but can't really find information about
"Projects" on the Swiki. Also looked at the class and I'm a little lost.

Thanks,

brad