[IMPORTANT]How to use "published" on SM

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Mon Jul 12 04:57:37 UTC 2004

On Sunday, July 11, 2004, at 02:03 PM, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 11, 2004, at 9:24 AM, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
>>> Hi people!
>>>
>>> No serious bug reports yet on the new SM Package Loader, perhaps
>>> noone
>>> is using it. :)
>>
>> Well, it Works For Me. ;)
>
> Goodie! I have already one bug reported so a new 1.01 is probably
> coming
> up soon. The category filtering doesn't take releases into account in
> the "right" way.

The only bug I've seen so far is that some combination of "update map
from the net" (when the server map has actually changed) and selecting
a category filter often seems to result in an empty package list.  But
I've had trouble replicating the bug (since the server map has to
change).

This may be related to the bug report you've already gotten.

Otherwise it's looking good!

- Doug