How to improve Squeak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jul 14 08:43:44 UTC 2004

Hi lex

finally somebody answers :)
The problems with projects is that you can get a lot of problems with
them. I tried to do some simple
extension of the navigator to be able to save and load automatically
some projects to build a demo from a textual description and this is
complex.... :(.
I used them for my previous demoes but a simple bookmorph that we could
save on a server
and with a simple way yo sort pages is definitively needed. So I think
that I will start to write one
by looking at BookMorph.

Stef