SM issues... getting close.

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jul 14 09:56:21 UTC 2004

Hi all!

Well, I have a little good FIX from Doug and some beauty fixes from me
in 1.01.
Now I hope and pray that that was it. :) I have tested in 3.6 Basic and
Full, and 3.7b.

It seems to work fine in those. In 3.5 I got some problem with
"localName" - not sure, haven't investigated further. If anyone is using
3.5 I would like to hear about it.

Notes:

- For 3.6 Full, first install "SqueakMap2 base" 1.01 and then
"SqueakMap2 loader" 1.01. Then You should be able to do "upgrade all
installed" and it shouldn't try to upgrade the Games package since the
latest release is for 3.7b and doesn't work in 3.6.

- For 3.6 Basic I think "upgrade all installed" works fine.

- For 3.7b either "upgrade all installed" or "load updates" should work
fine. The updates only upgrade if it hasn't been done.

Well, I will still wait another say 4 hours before "publishing". This is
the time to SHOUT if there is any problem.

regards, Göran

PS. "BFAV2 Installer" didn't want to play - but that is because SM is
pickier now - there needs to be a published release of HTTPClient. I
have emailed Brent about it.