SM+MC hooks (was Re: [ANN] Graph)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jul 14 12:38:15 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:
> On Jul 13, 2004, at 6:51 PM, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
> > 	To play with this release, first of all, install Collections-Misc.
> > 	Then add a new http repository in a monticello browser :
> >
> > What does that mean?  How do I do it?
>
> - Install Monticello from the Squeak Map Package Loader
> - From the world menu, choose "open", and then "Monticello Browser"
> - A "Monticello Browser" window should come up.  Click the +Repository
> button near the top-right of the window.
> - You'll be shown a list of repository types. Choose HTTP.
> - You'll be presented with a text pane.  Modify the URL from
> 'http//foo.com.bar' to 'http://www.squeaksource.com/Graph' and accept
> the text.

In fact - two "integrations" with SM comes to mind:

- Add a repository field to SMPackage (maybe to the release, but... nah)
- Add a menu choice "open repository".

Avi, sounds useful? Other hooks into the loader? Anything for
SqueakSource perhaps?

And before you ask - no, not for 1.01 - but for 1.02. :)

regards, Göran