Multi display devices

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Thu Jul 15 00:16:15 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 4:03 pm, olivier motelet wrote:

> Does Squeak manage multi-display devices ?

No.

> How could I control where the element are displayed ?

I have a double-wide display which looks like a single wide screen to the
system (mostly) and to Squeak. I made a change set that puts new windows,
etc. on the same side of the monitor that the hand is on. But that's probably
not what you're asking for.

> Is it possible to pass squeak  in full screen on only one specific device ?

If your window manager supports it, I suppose it could.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/