How to improve Squeak (InternalThreadNavigationMorph question)

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 15 22:22:03 UTC 2004

Hi,

Playing with InternalThreadNavigationMorph .. I have created a "My
PresentationProject" which has 4 Projects in it, each intended to be one
"Page" of the presentation. As well, in "My PresentationProject" I have a
there a InternalThreadNavigationMorph which navigates through the 4 pages.

My problem is that once navigating inside the InternalThreadNavigationMorph ,
I cannot find a straightforward way to go back to the "parent" "My
PresentationProject" ... I was thinking it should be on the middle button ...
anyway, is there a way to go back to parent?

Milan