[BUG][BFAV] BFAV 2.11 several bugs

Thomas Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 18 21:53:13 UTC 2004

First of all, my appologies to the entire group for a) messing up the
2.11 BFAV release and b)clogging up the list with all the nonsense
messages will I tested my changes.
Frank, I've put out a new package Name: BFAV-tlk.165 which I believe
fixes the problems Ned reports [a one other Doug reported earlier].  I
would appreciate your taking a look at it and publishing it if you
agree.
Tom