Using video input in Squeak

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Tue Jul 20 21:26:05 UTC 2004

Don't know if people will interact _manually_ with the virtual objects,
if yes, and if a coarse resolution is ok, you might want to consider to
let the people wear gloves with reflectors on them.

I have once played on an installation with a climbing wall where I had
to touch some monsters high on the wall to kill them, they used some
flash add-on and reflector gloves.

Cheers,

Markus