[BUG] BFAV2 Reviewers notebook not working

frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Wed Jul 21 09:16:09 UTC 2004

> I tried to  work on some fixes in BFAV and when I tried to send a
> comment, I got this bug described in the debug log.

We know about this bug. We're testing a new version that fixes this bug.
Right now, Ned's suggested removing the "morph" token. Or you can
download the latest (unreleased) version from SqueakSource, which seems
to work - I'm using it to send this comment.

We do, of course, plan to release a new, fixed, version of BFAV ASAP,
hopefully today.

frank