[BUG] Package Browser does not display extensions

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed Jul 21 10:52:41 UTC 2004

>> in OmniBrowser 1.0a3, I can not see the extensions in the Package
>> Browser. only selecting the '-- all --' category does display methods,
>> but it actually display all methods, not the extension ones as one would
>> expect.
>

> Hi Stéphane, can you give me a bit more information about what you're
> doing?
>
> It may be that what you're seeing is the desired behaviour. The package
> browser specifically does not display extension methods that belong to
> *other* packages, only the package that you're browsing. So you'll only
> see extension methods in the classes that are part of the '-- extensions
> --' category.

yes, that is the behavior I expect. while what I see are the categories
(shortened) for the extensions of the package I'm browsing, but no
corresponding methods when I select any one of these categories.

only when I select '-- all --' do I see methods in the right-most
column, but then I get all the methods of the class I'm browsing, where
I would expect to see all extension methods only (that is, the methods
for all extension categories).

hope this makes sense

Stef