[BUG][JACARANDA] Jacaranda does not like Connectors 2

Thomas A Petersen tpeterse at csc.com
Thu Jul 22 18:04:46 UTC 2004

Hi Hernán and fellow Squeakers,

It’s good to hear from you again Hernán.  I hope you are doing well and
have some time to be creative in a fun way.

I use the diagram browser to organize a collection of linked diagrams based
on the connectors class shapes and my own externally connected shapes.  My
TzDiagramBox is derived from JacarandaShape.  It is the root of some
general shapes I use for diagrams that link to other diagrams and can
launch other applications based on the linked documents.  It is a Windows
only trick.  I can send this to you if you’re interested.  You may have
some insight into how to make it work on any platform.

I also want to start using NetModel again.  However, there have been some
package load issues since 3.6.  A network that can simulate its traffic
flow and link to documentation od the devices and net sites could be a
very… useful thing in some contexts.

Connectors and Jacaranda make Squeak a very useful place to explore ideas.

Thanks again folks,
Tap