[BUG][JACARANDA] Jacaranda does not like Connectors 2

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Thu Jul 22 18:29:08 UTC 2004

Hernan Tylim wrote:

>     I am curious. Please tell me. Are anyone using the shapes that come with
> Jacaranda? They were developed for a OOP course here in Argentina and
> because of them I am maintaining them. I allways thought that because they
> were not like the ones in UML they would probably not be used.

I only need class and state diagrams, so the shapes
provided have suited me just fine. I noticed that various
shapes were not quite conforming. It's not a problem now,
but I can imagine that such non-conformance could mean
rejection of Jacaranda, for certain users.

One thing I miss is the lack of role labels on each
side of a class relationship. I compensated by parsing
the relationship name.

Labels, in general, seem to misbehave. But I think
Connectors2 (which I've not tried yet) has done some
work on labels.

Thanks for a great tool.

--yanni