[BUG][JACARANDA] Jacaranda does not like Connectors 2

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jul 22 19:22:47 UTC 2004

Thanks Yanni for your feedback.

I agree with what you have said and I think it would be very nice to have a
good solid UML stencil. So now that I have a little more of spare time I
will use it to improve Jacarandá, first I am gonna try to improve the
DiagramBrowser which is what most users are using, and maybe next I will
take a shot to an UML stencil.

Thanks,

Regards,
Hernán