[BUG][JACARANDA] Jacaranda does not like Connectors 2

Vaidas Didzbalis vaidas at informaciniaiprojektai.lt
Fri Jul 23 10:26:07 UTC 2004

Thanks to Ned and  Hernán for these tools. Connectors very nice system
aesthetically .
Jacaranda adds support for interaction diagrams. This kind of diagrams are
most useful for me. It would be nice to specify uml class of an object and
create uml class selectors in scenario diagrams by drawing message sends
between objects as Rose does. It would be nice to make UML elements
independent of their  appearance in diagrams -- Class or Use Case may appear
in many diagrams (maybe with different presentation options).
Now I use Connectors + Jacaranda for sketching. Maybe UML models could be
stored on some shared object database on server?

Vaidas