[BUG?] Re: Fwd: Re: Squeak Crash, able to restart now :)

lex at cc.gatech.edu lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 22 03:20:24 UTC 2004

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> Great! I have encountered the "read screen with x" a couple of times, and never
> knew how to correct it.

Hmm, maybe in front of the big X it should say something something like
"error in #drawOn:; [start drawing again]".  where the [] part is a
button.

> Ned, any idea what the underlying issue might be? Milan encountered it when
> switching from one project to another with a thread navigator. I have seen
> it a couple of times after switching projects; I can't say how I got to that
> condition, and I can't reproduce it. There is a bug lurking in there someplace,
> but I'm not sure where.

Hmmm, in my image, I consistently see the red-with-X drawn when I am
entering my main Celeste project, but then once I am in it starts
drawing properly.  Weird.

-Lex