[BUG] "Red screen with X" (was: Squeak Crash, able to restart now :)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Jul 24 20:49:40 UTC 2004

Repeating this message with a proper [BUG] tag so that BFAV can pick it up.

entering a project and refreshing the display (for example, when using a
thread navigator).

A repeatable test case is not available, and the root cause has not been
identified.

The workaround (thanks to Ned) is to bring up a halo on the World and click
the debug handle, then choose "start drawing again."

Dave