[ANN][Jacaranda] Diagram Browser refactored version is out

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Jul 26 13:27:21 UTC 2004

Hi,
    Which DiagramBrowser version are you using. The one I just posted? If
thats the case, the arrows you mention are from Connectors2?

    I didn't look at Connectors2 yet but I will very soon. If you are using
Connectors 1.9, then whats happening to you is odd...hmmm... which Squeak
version are you using? 3.7gamma?

Regards,
Hernán