[ENH] SetInspector (23112)

Anthony Hannan ajhannan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 18:32:08 UTC 2004

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for the late response. Your changeset looks good. It completes the
pattern I started with inspectorClass, thanks! The primitiveChangeClassTo:, I
put in in Inspector>>inspect:, was only used by the debugger when inspecting a
block closure (generated from the Closure Compiler). I now realize I should do
this differently because I don't want Dictionaries, etc. to show as
DictionaryInspectors but still as raw inspectors, so I will change this in my
Closure Compiler (which makes a few changes to the debugger). So you may remove
the primitiveChangeClassTo: if you want. I think it would only be useful if the
same Inspector was used to inspect different objects at different times.
However, it is never used like this. And even the debugger, which does reused
the inspector does not want this behavior.

Cheers,
Anthony