MouseClickState -- an older fix

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Tue Jul 27 03:35:54 UTC 2004

Hi,

Since we're thinking about MouseClickState these days :-)... I posted a
fix for a problem and it hasn't yet seen a review.  No one has reviewed
it on BFAV, that is, except me when I posted a corrected version of the
patch.  Subject was: "[BUG][FIX] PLM click on two different mouse
buttons interpreted as double click".  Maybe it isn't too late to
consider it for 3.7?  Either way, I'd like to try to revive it and
thought I could badger someone could take a look.  Even just loading it
and making sure their image continues to function for a couple days of
use...that would be helpful.  Seems like a simple one to squash assuming
my fix works.

David