Squeak 3.8 status

Germán S. Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Tue Jul 27 21:16:56 UTC 2004

"Marcus Denker" <denker at iam.unibe.ch> escribió en el mensaje
news:FDC10EB4-DFA4-11D8-98A7-000D93AE556A at iam.unibe.ch...

> Am 26.07.2004 um 20:20 schrieb Steven Riggins:
>

> The problem is that all people involved with squeak 3.7a are not doing
> Squeak full time in any way. Those who do seem to always
> have more important stuff to do than the getting trivial fixes added to
> Squeak...

Yes!, True, true and true!.

Myself, by example, love Smalltalk and specially Squeak and I would to work
full time with Squeak but this isn't true unfortunately. I must to work in
trivial works to pay the bills and steal time to the sleep to works in
Squeak, mainly as a hobby.

I hope this situation change some day.

Regards.

gsa.