[FIX] SecondClickTimeoutFix-nk

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 02:25:56 UTC 2004

--- ned at squeakland.org wrote:

> "Change Set:		SecondClickTimeoutFix-nk
> Date:			26 July 2004
> Author:			Ned Konz
>
> Fixes two problems in MouseClickState:
> - down/up/down/wait would generate an incorrect
> doubleClick.
> - down/up/down/move would not generate startDrag
>
> Also corrects and clarifies the
> MouseClickState-related comments in
> HandMorph.
>
> Also corrects the balloonText instructions in
> DoubleClickExample.
> "

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I tried out
your fixes and things seem to be better. I'm still
looking over the code trying to puzzle out all that it
does and all its ramifications. I just realized
MouseClickState>>handleEvent:from: is recursive in
that it sends HandMorph>>handleEvent which has a sent
to  ....  I haven't gone thru the logic but I bet it
would be interesting to see a history of what  events
pass thru ClickState.

Cheers and joy, --Jer