[ANN] ODECo 0.1 is available

Takashi Yamamiya propella at yuri.sakura.ne.jp
Wed Jul 28 14:59:26 UTC 2004

Hi Serge,

> in fact this was the project of my students team ...
> Too bad, we didn't coordinate because they start in summer 2003 :-(
> In fact, the goal of our project was a bit different, because we would
> like to use ODE for 3D robotic simulations.
>
> We have a small page here : http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/SqOde

That's cool! I have to try your works.  I noticed you are using FFI. I
used usual Slang for bridge to C, but using FFI would be better way as
ODE has a lot of APIs.

One of the reasons I don't use FFI is FFI doesn't handle callback that
is needed in collision detection. So I'm interested in how you deal
with.

Thank you.

Takashi