[Q][BUG] Pressing enter or CR in file list "search panel" don't work

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Jul 28 22:15:09 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 28 July 2004 3:00 am, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> If you type something like *gif in "search panel" of file list and then
> press enter or cr don't work.
> Now you should press comand-s (on Mac) .
> Is a bug or I should change some preference ?
> Someone could confirm ?

I made it that way so you could enter multiple patterns, one per line, if you
wanted.

I suppose we could make it so you could separate the patterns with some
character that's appropriate for your platform, but I'm not sure what that
would be.

The convention for MS-DOS/NT systems has been ';' while on Unix systems it's
been ':'.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com