m17n ready to go

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Jul 30 03:03:47 UTC 2004

On Jul 29, 2004, at 1:36 PM, Michael Rueger wrote:

> Ned Konz wrote:
>
>> Why not a SAR? It's almost there...
>
> Because in recent discussions the general consensus was to not use
> sar's in the update stream IIRC.

In this case a SAR would have been okay too, the important thing is
that it is an ordered list of *only* .cs/.st files if we want to
include them directly in the update stream.  I just noticed now that
this new .zip file is indeed such a group of files, so I don't have to
worry about installing them via SqueakMap or some other hack.  (Thanks
Michael!)

- Doug