[ANN] pre pre alpha of SlideshowMorph

Adrian Lienhard alienhard at netstyle.ch
Fri Jul 30 11:34:54 UTC 2004

I see the project (named Slideshow) on SqueakSource. But there are no
releases nor public versions because the default visibility is set so
that non-members can't access it.

Stef, you have to edit the project and set the global access policy to
"read" if you like others to access unreleased versions. Since
yesterday, when creating a new project, this property is set by default
to "read", as Avi suggested.

Cheers,
Adrian