Over The Air

Jan B. Krejci jbk at umim.net
Fri Jul 30 17:13:30 UTC 2004

Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm happy to announce my new package at SqueakMap - Over The Air.

The package contains small GSM-modem server, capable to send and receive
PDU encoded SMS from (hopefully) number of AT-compatible GSM phones and
modems. It can be controlled via simple HttpView2 interface. You can run
one instance for every serial port you have (but only the one at port 0
has the web interface).

Works through /dev/ttySx (making symlink you can even run it against
/dev/ttyUSBx) on Linux and COMx on Windows. Not tested, but probably
working on other systems, too.

Because I'm not a Smalltalk guru (yet :-) ), any help, especially code
review from somebody experienced will be appreciated.

Regards

.:jbk:.
jbk at umim dot net
Jan B. Krejci