Fwd: confirm ea55d9d6f865e7c1b101ff320e43a937dc39df7e

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Sat Jul 31 04:27:39 UTC 2004

Jason Rogers wrote:

> I have been receiving messages from the list regularly, so I am not sure what
> the attached message is all about.  What bounces?  Does anyone know what's
> going on here?  I re-enabled my account, but I am not sure how it got into
> this state.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.

I can't speak for your experience, but...

My original ISP went on an aggressive SPAM program and began using certain RBLs.
For some reason the squeakfoundation mail server apparently was on somebodies
blacklist.

Because of this my ISP began bouncing squeak-dev mail. This caused problems with
my account. I changed my subscription to a different server and have had no
problems since.

You might check with your ISP and report your problem and see if they are using
any blacklist or any SPAM prevention software which could be causing the problem.

Hope this helps.

Jimmie Houchin