[bug?] inspectMorphs inside projects

Cancerbero sgurin at montevideo.com.uy
Thu Jul 29 05:29:06 UTC 2004

Hi. I don't know if this is a bug or an anomaly of my Squeak. I'm
using Squeak3.7b with the image5868.

If I inspect a morph inside  a Morphic Project, and I "monitor
changes"[1] in the Inspect window, when I try to "go to previous
project" an  error occurs, and Squeak ask me to define a method and
implement it, and throw me to the project again. Is this normal or
it's only happening to me?

Thanks for reading (and excuse my bad english).

p/d -- if this is a bug, i'm not subscribed to the list so, i would
like to know how this can be solucionated.

[1] -- select the morph in the  inspect window and then middle-click
and "monitor changes"
--
Sebastián Gurin (Cancerbero)
cancerbero_sgxARROBAusers.sourceforge.net

Un poco de sabiduría sí es posible; mas en todas las cosas he
hallado esta feliz certidumbre: prefieren bailar sobre los
pies del azar.
                   --Nietzsche