[BUG][FIX]ExceptionTest>simpleOuterTest ( Looks consistent with J Brant description but needs expert review )

lewis at mail.msen.com lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jun 2 01:18:45 UTC 2004

This addresses the problem discussed in the "[FIX][BUG]
ExceptionTester>>simpleOuterTest fails" thread.

The original #simpleOuterTest method is attributed to tfei, who
presumably knew what they were doing when writing the exception code.
Maybe this was just a mistake, but we need someone with good
understanding of exceptions to look at it.

OR: Maybe there is a known-good implementation in some other Smalltalk
that could be used as a reference?

If this test turns out to be right, there are three other tests from the
for an expert opinion before adding possible confusion.