Trouble installing Chuck

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jun 2 08:20:08 UTC 2004

Hi people!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> On 2 juin 04, at 03:45, Avi Bryant wrote:
> > So how long before someone breaks down and adds dependencies to SM,
> > already?
>
> Yes we dramatically needs them even dead simple ones.
>
> Stef

Just for the record - I have on multiple occasions asked for
co-maintainers of SM. :)

I am still in gather-all-fixes-mode for SM. As soon as I get through
those I will start on deps. Really. But I simply must get these FIXes
done first.

And the beta period is also stealing a bit of my attention, especially
since the group of harvesters currently aren't very active - or so it
seems.

I would want more people to turn the attention to BFAV and enter "*FIX*"
in the title field and then go through those. Stop messing with ENHs. We
are in beta guys and time is running out. :)

regards, Göran