[BUG] self halt

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 2 19:46:16 UTC 2004

Stephan Rudlof <sr at evolgo.de> wrote:

> Just working yourself in ST a short while with your newest changes (and
> these are central!) could avoid some pain ;-)
Oh, I work with my latest changes in the VM all the time. How else
could I test them?
Don't forget that we've fairly dramatically changed the input event
related processing since 5816, so that may have somethnig to do with
why there was no problem then. Mind you, if you look for uses of #yield
there aren't many that seem to have any relevance.
But never mind - Andreas spotted the mistake and it's fixed.

tim
Strange OpCodes: SDP: Search and Destroy Pointer