[BUG] World menu via red button

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 20:23:06 UTC 2004

I have a little bit more information.  The problem appears to be
*project*-specific.  I created a new Morphic project and this problem as well
as the SystemWindow widget problem both have disappeared!  But only in that new
project; as soon as I return to my original project, it's back.

I've seen this before and remember creating new Morphic projects just to get
rid of the problem.  Something is happening, though, that is causing this
behavior to manifest, I just don't know what yet..  Some debugging operation?
Something with the RectangleMorphs and Connectors I have in this project?  Not
sure..