[Bug]WindowLabelLayoutFix-nk

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Jun 3 14:48:20 UTC 2004

On Thursday 03 June 2004 12:24 am, Steve Moffitt wrote:
>  On my 3.7.3Beta4 VM as soon as I expanded a
> collapsed window the fonts  in all the remaining windows reverted to a
> smaller font and I got the white line in my window labels. As soon as I
> changed the font size of the window labels I got the normal windows
> again.  This goes away if I remove change set 5923-PSPointSizeFix-ns.

Interesting. Is this with the same image? The VM shouldn't make any difference
to this problem.

You say this effect goes away if you remove CS 5923? Or
WindowLabelLayoutFix-nk?

This does not affect previously-constructed windows, either. Do you see this
problem with new windows?
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com