How to transmit user-defined object between client and server?

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 04:02:19 UTC 2004

You need to install Monticello for it to install.  The current version of
Monticello I'm using is 147 I think, although I see there is now a new release
of Monticello on Squeakmap.

http://map1.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/66236497-7026-45f5-bcf6-ad00ba7a8a4e/autoversion/13

Install this and then Ma client server should install fine.  Sorry you had that
problem.

If that doesn't work, definitely let me know, I'll dig into it for you.

 - Chris