getting bugs to the right people

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jun 4 16:09:41 UTC 2004

Hi,

Yes, you are right. Having all the bugs and fixes sorted would help
a lot. There are so many posting that I as a harvester
just can't act uppon in any senseful way...

(e.g. those eToys enhancements, and all fixes for packages that
have maintainers).

It would be nice to have a BFAV with categories: All issues are sent
to the inbox, and then sorted to the categories... even inside a defined
package we have multiple threads about the same problem. It would
be great to group those, too...

      Marcus