[BUG][FIX]MouseMoveEvtStartPos-ar ( [er][et][sm][cd] one-liner, logical, works )

ken at kencausey.com ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jun 4 19:20:41 UTC 2004

This is a one-liner that appears to originate from Andreas.  I'm not
clear on why trail first isn't the same as the current position, but I
checked and Eddie is right that the actual movement of the HandMorph
occurs AFTER this so the current position will be the start position. I
loaded this code and it appears to do the correct thing.

If this somehow breaks Genie then I'm of the opinion that there is a bug
in Genie and/or it is working around this bug and simply needs to be
updated to reflect this fix.

Ken