Beginner's question - link to code

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Jun 4 19:39:24 UTC 2004

Well, in a relatively recent squeak you could open a file list (World
Menu->open...->file list) browse to where you saved the file, select it,
and hit either 'open zip' and use the squeak ZIP tool to extract the
contents or simply hit the 'extract all' button.  It will ask you where
to save the contents.  Then make sure file list is looking at the
directory where you saved it, select the .st file and use one of the
appropriate buttons at the top such as filein.

It filed in OK for me but I'm not sure how to test it.  It may or may
not work with the current versions of Squeak since this dates back to
2001 and Squeak is a swiftly changing beast.

Ken