Macintosh VM plugin building

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 7 17:41:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 08:44:10AM -0400, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:
> > There is a xcode project and resources stuffit doc in the printjob
> > plugin source folder which is an example template to build a external
> > plugin
>
> Giving this a try next.

I couldn't get it to work.  One obvious problem is that some of the paths
are absolute, and some are project-relative.  I am also not sure whether the
XCode project file should be placed in the directory above platforms/; can
you confirm this.

Can a MacOS VM built using XCode load plugins built using the standard unix
command line method?  That would be much easier.

Thanks,
Joshua