BFAV installation problem

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Mon Jun 7 20:38:40 UTC 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 1:17 pm, Giovanni Giorgi wrote:

>     I have just dowloaded
>        Squeak3.6-5429-full.image
> but I cannot use BFAV.

[snip]

> I have tried to download ANSI Compatibility and some other
> collection-related packages without much success...
> What must I do to got BFAV up and running?!
> Thank you!

That's a method that was in the Refactoring Browser and later was put in
update 5597. However, you don't have that update in a 3.6 image.

I think that most of the people using BFAV are doing so with 3.7b images.

The BFAV2 package itself is marked as being for 3.7b, not for 3.6.

--
Ned Konz
(who hopes to be able to get back to Squeaking very soon...)