Problem with update 5947 changes to SimpleServiceEntry and BFAV2

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Tue Jun 8 22:38:15 UTC 2004

Actually, I sort of anticipated this when I approved Ned's changes, see:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-harvest/2004-June/005872.html

In any case, Ned posted a set of changes for BFAV in his original post,
which I *think* should solve the problem, although I haven't tried them:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2004-April/077935.html

(of course we may have to merge those with the numerous BFAV changes
which are on SqueakSource and haven't been released yet...)

- Doug